946 Par Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Job Objective Seeking an Athletic Secretary position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing secretarial and office administration support to athletics department
- Sound knowledge of standard office practices, procedures and equipments
- Commendable knowledge of report writing, record keeping and file management
- Familiarity with using computer, database,MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to solve mathematical problems and conduct athletic-based assessments
- Ability to protect andpreserve confidentiality of sensitive information
Lake Ridge Schools, Gary, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Received, screened, and responded to all incoming calls, mails, and messages.
- Scheduled and prepared for meetings with coaches, and other departmental meetings.
- Reviewed and revised schedules for athletic events, to maintain institution’s calendar.
- Contacted and liaised with sporting good vendors, ticket sellers, and field workers.
- Monitored and maintained all inventory of office machinery, medical supplies, and sports equipments.
- Collected, verified, and processed various formsfrom all athletes.
Edison Learning, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared team rosters, sports schedules and assisted with arranging transportation.
- Supported and assisted coaches, athletes, and sponsors in obtaining required certifications.
- Ordered and maintained all office supplies, uniforms, and equipment for coaches and athletes.
- Hired and directed workers for all athletic events, as needed.
- Obtained and uploaded game scores, team photos, and official staff information on institution’s website.
- Created and maintained financial records, work reports, office correspondence and athletic files, correctly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management
Wade College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated