3290 Glen Falls Road
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Company Secretary where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing legal guidance and administrative support to company management
- Immense knowledge of Companies Act, corporate governance procedures and business law
- Extensive knowledge of data computation, office practices, and teamwork principles
- Familiarity with business systems such as Blueprint OneWorld and Centive
- Ability to organize, handle and complete all assigned tasks, efficiently and on time
- Ability to deliver company presentation and conduct business negotiations
AccentCare, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
August 2012 â€“ Present
- Liaised with solicitors and handled legal matters of the company.
- Made recommendations on company dealings and provided legal advice to company board and management.
- Organized and attended Annual General Meeting and prepared meeting minutes.
- Prepared and provided shareholder correspondence and company agreements.
- Created and maintainedcorporate records, legal documents, and statutory registers.
- Interpreted and complied withlegal, statutory and corporate governance requirements.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
May 2009 â€“ July 2012
- Prepared meeting agendas and minutes and attended Annual General Meetings.
- Prepared and maintained company correspondence, reports, and statutory documents.
- Handled and resolved securities, financial management, and taxation planning issues.
- Maintained office premises and managed company personnel, in an efficient manner.
- Built and maintained strong working relationships with company personnel, auditors, attorneys, and tax advisers.
- Complied with company law and adhered to legal and statutory requirements.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Corporate Secretaryship
Union College, Schenectady, NY