2876 Harley Vincent Drive
Cleveland, OH 44115
Job Objective A well organized Deputy Secretary seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing administrative support, secretarial services and financial guidance to the department
- Sound knowledge of strategic and business planning tools and procedures
- Commendable knowledge of budget and financial planning and management principles and practices
- Familiarity with core corporate values and project evaluation frameworks
- Ability to interact with senior company officials, government personnel, and legal counsel, diplomatically
- Ability to hire, train and manage highly efficient and productive workforce
Mitre Corporation, Cleveland, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Managed and coordinated department operations and human resource issues.
- Developed department budget and assisted with maintenance of office inventory.
- Preparedenterprise-wide strategic plan, and assisted withchange management process.
- Created and delivered training materials and educational documents for the office staff.
- Supported and assisted attorneys with handling of litigations and legal issues of company.
- Interacted with all stakeholders of the company and resolved their company-related issues, successfully.
SAIC, Cleveland, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Organized, coordinated, and attended all department and staff meetings.
- Created, implemented, and maintained enterprise-levelstrategies and audit plans.
- Identified and obtained new business opportunities, to ensure growth of the company.
- Oversaw department operations and maintained highest level of corporate standards.
- Interpreted and complied with government and organization’s regulations and policies, as applicable.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with senior management and governmentofficials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies
Scripps College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated