2209 Pinnickinick Street
Olympia, WA 98501
Job Objective Seeking employment as Security Officer with CIA.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience providing security for all CIA operations
- Profound knowledge of working in a team
- Outstanding knowledge of technical support to process
- High level of integrity and loyalty to the US
- Ability to initiate projects and facilitate working
- Ability to analyze security processes
CIA, Olympia, WA
January 2007 – Present
- Assisted in obtaining and providing information to government and policy makers of state.
- Developed comprehensive programs for providing security to worldwide programs.
- Provided support to a variety of formal and informal training provided with help of various departments.
- Coordinate with various offices and ensured effective execution of all security programs.
US Air Force, Olympia, WA
July 2002 – December 2007
- Assisted in implementing all security programs for CIA.
- Developed various technology solutions to simplify all security issues.
- Ensured optimal integration of security with information technology such as video surveillance and various detection control equipments.
- Maintained and developed all security systems for organization.
Associate Degree in Information Security
Halifax Community College, Weldon, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated