3052 Millbrook Road
Aurora, IL 60504
Job Objective Seeking employment as Security Officer with CSC.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of managing security for computer systems
- Deep knowledge of telecommunication system and associated principles
- Outstanding knowledge of network management and protocol system testing
- Familiarity with protocols and technologies – HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP and POP3
- Proficient with switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems
- Ability to manage network and test all protocol systems
- Ability to work on network equipments
- Ability to identify network problems and resolve it
Computer Sciences Corporation, Aurora, IL
January 2007 – Present
- Performed various complex tests on networks and maintained its credibility at all times.
- Coordinated with engineering and technical teams and ensured resolutions to be cost effective.
- Documented all test plans and prepared tests for same.
- Assisted clients in determining all test requirements and recommended changes if required.
- Monitored work with outside suppliers and specified modifications for suppliers.
- Developed and maintained various internal quality control and reliable programs.
The Pantry, Inc., Aurora, IL
July 2002 – December 2007
- Performed security audit and detected any discrepancies for system logs for network systems.
- Analyzed all engineering work and designed necessary firewalls, networks and routers.
- Evaluated products in network security and recommended necessary products and services.
- Developed various tests and detection system and operated various firewalls.
- Reviewed network and recommended necessary installation and replacement of hardware and software components.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
DeVry University, Chicago, IL