2586 Philli Lane
Tulsa, OK 74136
Job Objective To secure a position as Security Officer with DynCorp.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing security of various databases such as ACAVS, JPAS and e-QIP
- Operational knowledge of National Industrial Security Program
- Deep knowledge of security regulations, policies and associated laws
- Familiarity with the reporting requirements of the Federal Information Security Management
- Ability to prepare flowcharts and reports analyzing results
- Ability to perform test review of systems internal controls
- Exceptional communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on various Microsoft applications
Kaiser Security, Tulsa, OK
January 2007 – Present
- Managed al industrial security procedures and ensured implementation in accordance to NISPOM and various applicable government regulations.
- Assisted management on various security problems and ensured it compliance with regulations drafted by government.
- Trained local staff and subcontractors on various security matters.
- Monitored all requests asking for support and maintained good relations with management.
- Facilitated in getting new industrial security clearances and performed regular checks for same.
- Ensured completion of all certification procedures and visits requests.
- Inspected all security data and ensured its compliance with Federal regulations.
- Trained employees in security awareness and education program on a regular basis.
Battelle Security, LLC, Tulsa, OK
July 2002 – December 2007
- Monitored all security activities and ensured compliance to NISPOM and various government regulations for databases.
- Maintained necessary documentation for employees security and updated it according to government requirement.
- Initiated obtaining of new industrial security clearance and prepared necessary documentation for same.
- Administered evaluation of personnel security files and questionnaires.
- Prepared and maintained all investigative forms and ensured security clearance for employees and clients.
- Participated in investigation required for reinstatement of security clearances.
- Analyzed contracts and established necessary security requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT