2353 Howard Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective To secure a position as Security Officer with EPIC.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with Epic Electronic Medical Record application
- Familairity with Epic electronic medical record application and managing security templates
- Outstanding knowledge of security classes and design
- Deep knowledge of maintaining security files
- Wide knowledge of privacy and security requirements for Epic templates
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to manage complex business problems
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms
Battelle Security, Grand Rapids, MI
January 2007 – Present
- Provided support to Epic Security Team in all problems and activities related to applications.
- Developed, implemented and analyzed Epic Security.
- Assisted in designing security for application and build it.
- Coordinated with other teams and assisted in user process and maintained accounts.
- Designed security controls for various Epic applications.
Richard Security, Grand Rapids, MI
July 2002 – December 2007
- Developed various configurations for performing auditing and prepared necessary reports.
- Coordinated with security Governance and Epic Security developed and updated various security templates.
- Performed troubleshoot on process, analyzed and recommended changes to existing workflows.
- Monitored implementation of all changes and ensured compliance to same within schedule.
- Documented all changes throughout project.
- Scheduled on call rotation and resolved all issues concerning security.
Associate Degree in Information Security
Cloud County Community College, Concordia, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated