4057 Elk Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective To obtain a Police position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of public relations in law enforcement
- Huge knowledge of safe automobile operation involving the vehicle code
- In-depth knowledge of general law enforcement methods and techniques
- General intelligence and emotional stability
- Ability to be courteous but firm with the public
- Ability to react quickly and calmly under emergency conditions and make sound decisions
- Ability to read and understand laws, ordinances, departmental policies, rules, written and oral instructions
Bristol Bay Borough Police Department, Anaheim, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Reported timely to locations of criminal incidents.
- Conducted checking, collected proofs, arrested suspects based on specific legislation.
- Assisted public in response to requests regarding domestic violence, child abuse, theft, robbery and other criminal activities.
- Conducted arrests in regards to cases related to violation of human rights, security and peace of an area.
- Performed criminal backgrounds checks.
- Conducted awareness programs for community security and reducing crimes.
- Prepared crime reports and presented progress of any case to senior officers.
US Capitol Police, Anaheim, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Enforced state laws and local ordinances and arrested suspected violators of the law.
- Responded to citizen-initiated calls for service and conducted self-initiated investigations while patrolling a specific geographical area to deter criminal activity.
- Explained laws and police procedures to citizens.
- Operated keyboard data terminals.
- Checked for want and warrants on persons; identified collected and preserved evidence; mediated domestic disputes.
- Prepared various reports and documented to complete investigations and present evidence and testimony in a judicial setting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Framingham State College, Framingham, MA