2970 Blue Spruce Lane
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as Ship Security Guard by securing a position with growing firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing security for ships
- Outstanding knowledge of government regulations and legislation
- Deep knowledge of international codes and conventions
- Ability to provide security according to port and ship regulations
- Ability to train and educate staff and clients on various security measures.
- Ability to respond to emergencies
- Ability to work according to ship security plan
Ship Security Guard
Norwegian Cruise Line, Baltimore, MD
January 2007 – Present
- Investigated all incidents amongst guests and crew and provided detailed investigation for each cases.
- Inspected ship security and ensured maintenance of all appropriate security measures.
- Supervised effective implementation of Ship security plan and monitored effectiveness of plan by conducting regular audits.
- Handled ship’s cargo and coordinated with Port facility Security officers and shipboard personnel accordingly.
- Developed Ship Security Plan and prepared necessary modifications for same.
- Prepared reports for company security officer and conducted internal audits and conducted reviews.
- Analyzed plans and recommended ways to improve security on board.
- Managed all security equipments and ensured proper operations for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Merced College, Merced, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated