2658 Nancy Street
Morrisville, NC 27560
Job Objective Academic Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working with the community organizations and schools
- Excellent knowledge of youth development principles and practices
- Extensive knowledge of Undergraduate Admissions and Degree Certification, and Curriculum
- In depth knowledge working with multiple databases and student platforms
- Profound ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing situations
- Superior problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to work independently and in a team environment
Academic Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Laureate Education, Morrisville, NC
- Assisted with recruiting and selecting the eligible project participants.
- Coordinated academic tutoring and assisted the faculty.
- Administered enrichment activities for student participants.
- Conducted seminars, workshops and presentations on life and soft skills.
- Documented tutoring services and monitored grades and reports.
- Ensured that the participants’ performance and progress is consistent and reach Student Success Program expectations.
Academic Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Gear UP, Morrisville, NC
- Identified academic needs of the students and acted accordingly.
- Managed to deliver supplemental academic and instructional support services.
- Promoted, supported, and encouraged student participation in all the activities.
- Computed all activities and services data to generate relevant reports.
- Generated reports on a weekly, quarterly, semester, and annual basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies & Education, San Antonio College, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated