4596 Hickman Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Objective Professional Assessment Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound experience in EEOC approved validation techniques procedures and methodologies
- Skilled in assessing achievement and intellectual, emotional, and behavioral functioning for educational purposes
- Sound knowledge of diagnostic procedures, education of special education students, human development, and learning theories
- In-depth knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies, behavior management interventions
- Excellent communication, planning, organizing and time management skills
- Profound ability in providing high standards of service
- Proficient in creating correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases
Assessment Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Arlington Public Schools, Oak Brook, IL
- Administered the usage of assessment evidence to inform teaching and student learning.
- Assisted with dissemination, utilization, and interpretation of results from the state and local testing program.
- Assessed the work of the newly referred participants by conducting interviews.
- Assisted with administration of the state and local testing programs.
- Determined participants’ vocational goals reflective of education, capabilities and interests.
Assessment Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Public Consulting Group, Oak Brook, IL
- Recommended training and activities beneficial to each individual participant.
- Determined participants’ competency of program components and requirements.
- Delegated each participant case to Employment Training Advisors.
- Ensured that all the participants adhere to program guidelines and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
Master’s Degree in Counseling, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated