2299 Sundown Lane
Austin, TX 78759
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a BI Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Through knowledge of tier-one applications, databases, and data warehouses
- Skilled in Control Flow, DataFlow, Logging, Error Handling, Package Tuning, Deployment and Scheduling
- Proficient with SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Performance Point
- Familiarity with Cognos, SAS, or Business Objects and Oracle database
- Sound ability to research and troubleshoot application problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
BI Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Mejenta systems Inc., Austin, TX
- Designed and developed SQL Server Integration packages.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Conceptualized solutions by analyzing user requirements.
- Performed Unit Testing and QA and participated in monthly release cycle.
- Participated in code and peer reviews.
- Ensured to adhere to firm standards and policies.
BI Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
CareerNet Consulting, Austin, TX
- Gathered and analyzed reporting requirements.
- Delivered actionable output.
- Tuned techniques to speed-up performance.
- Designed data structures.
- Integrated the reporting applications with vendor platform.
- Troubleshot operational production problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated