4192 Cheshire Road
Manchester, CT 6040
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a Branding Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in marketing, public relations and communications
- Thorough knowledge of advertising and brand management strategies
- Good understanding of interactive and new media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and internet
- Familiarity with desktop publishing, InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Skilled in designing and executing online marketing platforms
- Excellent organizational, planning and delegating skills
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
Branding Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Sykes Asia, Inc., Manchester, CT
- Worked with the branding & communication associates and formulated concepts, and implementation plans.
- Executed the formulated plan effectively in coordination with third party alliances.
- Conceptualized enhancing and designing market collaterals for appropriate branding.
- Assisted in the evaluation of the capability of the event suppliers.
- Partnered with the Communication Specialist on creative designs and lay out of annual plan.
- Conducted branding exercise with internal clients.
Branding Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, Manchester, CT
- Developed and managed brands and brand strategy.
- Performed marketing project management (events coordination, collateral development, presentation design, strategy & planning, media).
- Conducted marketing & brand analysis, research, and measurement.
- Coordinated with ad campaigns through traditional and social media.
- Monitored and maintained web designs.
- Assisted teams and customers with brainstorming, marketing and selling strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Integrated Marketing & Communications, Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated