4701 Mulberry Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72205
Job Objective Experienced Cardiac Nurse Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- RN with remarkable experience in cardiac and critical care nursing
- In-depth knowledge of cardiac anatomy & physiology and of hemodynamic monitoring
- Sound knowledge of nursing processes and practices
- Familiarity with EKG, CAD, blook pressure, and glucose monitoring
- Profound ability to work independently and make sound judgments
- Proficient with word processing and working knowledge of a PC
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional data analysis and research interpretation skills
Cardiac Nurse Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Providence Health & Services, Little Rock, AR
- Administered care of patients with various cardiovascular ailments.
- Performed stress tests and provided health assessments.
- Provided emotional support and education to the patient and the patient’s family.
- Maintained detailed records of each patient.
- Worked effectively in critical care units.
- Ensured to carry out the care plan approved by the doctor.
Cardiac Nurse Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Aurora Health Care, Little Rock, AR
- Provided care according to the age specifications and developmental needs.
- Provided teaching and counseling to the patient and their family.
- Integrated health promotion and preventive aspects of care.
- Determined priorities of patient care based on essential patient needs.
- Communicated with physicians to confirm, correlate, and update patient’s plan of care.
- Ensured to provide status updates to physicians on regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT
Master’s Degree in Nursing, San Antonio College, San Antonio, TX