4667 Ashmor Drive
Duluth, MN 55802
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Career Transition Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in processing job placements
- Sound knowledge of documentations and retrievals
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment and staffing, career management, and human resources
- Sound ability to establish liaisons and interact with private and public agencies
- Excellent marketing and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency specifically Internet, E-mail, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Admirable problem solving and administrative coordination skills
Career Transition Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Alutiiq, Duluth, MN
- Provided initial and periodic assessments of each student graduates’ needs.
- Assessed and documented each graduating student’s transitional needs.
- Assisted graduates in identifying and obtaining support services.
- Ensured job readiness training (resumes preparation, employability skills, and work experience).
- Ensured that all the student’s achievement credentials are updated and documented.
- Ensured to accurately document placement activities and services provided.
Career Transition Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Odle Management Group, LLC, Duluth, MN
- Assisted in quality career placement efforts for all assigned students.
- Maintained record of participant progress through employment skills training.
- Conducted employment skills training classes.
- Established personal contact with prospective employers.
- Maintained contacts with employers and conducted onsite visits.
- Ensured to organize job interviews on monthly basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology & Sociology, Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated