3392 Bluff Street
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Job Objective To work as a Child Care Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skills and experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in interviewing methods and techniques, social casework principles and methods, and substance abuse treatment
- Good knowledge of early childhood development
- Sound knowledge of developmental needs of special needs children
- Excellent parenting and behavior management skills
- Sound ability to use various computer systems
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Child Care Specialist, May 2006 â€“ Present
Public Consulting Group, Gaithersburg, MD
- Answered questions and provided routine information and documented related information.
- Compiled information into usable forms and reports.
- Provided appropriate information to department personnel.
- Supervised and monitored client conduct.
- Maintained records of client activity and service delivery.
- Supervised case management activities.
Child Care Specialist, March 2003 â€“ April 2006
Sutter Health, Gaithersburg, MD
- Supervised clientsâ€™ children in a therapeutic child care setting.
- Assisted in developing child care program curriculum.
- Ensured that the childrenâ€™s program environment is safe, hazard- free, and nurturing.
- Assisted in admitting and releasing clients and their children.
- Managed to gather relevant information and computed gathered information.
- Monitored childâ€™s placement and program participation.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Child Life, Ozarka College, Melbourne, AR