3555 Clair Street
Olden, TX 76466
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Clinical Support Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in coordinating customer service in Clinical care setting
- Preoperative nursing and clinical chart review and data abstraction
- Thorough knowledge of Federal health care program reimbursement systems
- Skilled in troubleshooting software and hardware in a Clinical Health Care environment
- Familiarity with EKGs, PFTs, eye and auditory screening, and ear lavage
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and clinical applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective leadership and presentation skills
- Remarkable ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, frequently with conflicting deadlines
Clinical Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
McKesson, Olden, TX
- Executed product training for each department.
- Ensured proper set up and quality services to patients.
- Participated in the development and implementation of product and made recommendations to improve margin while maintaining quality.
- Evaluated and revised documentation guidelines.
- Established and maintained vendor relationship.
Clinical Support Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Metropolitan Jewish Health System, Olden, TX
- Provided support and assistance to MJHS end users of desktop clinical applications.
- Investigated, isolated and diagnosed basic network and dial up problems.
- Planned new installation, and upgraded hardware and software components to clinical systems.
- Handled inquiries related to resources of the network.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Dakota State University, Madison, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated