2365 Alfred Drive
Steelton, PA 17113
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a Color Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in color asset management
- Thorough knowledge of prepress equipment including calibration, and profile refinements
- Exceptional knowledge of digital photography, CMYK and RGB workflows
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, RIP software, calibrating printers and monitors
- Skilled in RGB to CMYK conversions, accurate product matching, and color balancing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Amazing color sensibility
- Ability to visually inspect material and distinguish all colors and color ranges
- Remarkable ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
Color Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Orvis, Steelton, PA
- Performed color correction, photo retouching, mask cutting, and swatch matching.
- Produced technically accurate and correct material ensuring time, design and production expectations and guidelines.
- Evaluated projects from a technical and stylistic standpoint and maintained quality results.
- Identified concerns and opportunities to drive continuous improvement and made recommendations.
- Identified, recommended and coordinated solutions for digital photography challenges to ensure technical quality and workflow.
- Produced colorized web images.
Color Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
ICI Paints, Steelton, PA
- Mixed base color inks to provide the desired colors for printing the labels onto metal cans.
- Maintained and updated inventory of base colors.
- Ensured timely and complete supply of to customer presses.
- Issued periodic reports to upper management.
- Liaised with customer personnel to establish best line conditions for each ink and conducted audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Decorating and Design, Capitol College, Laurel, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated