2693 Hilltop Drive
Amarillo, TX 79101
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Computer Security Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished IT experience in Network and LAN Administration
- Familiarity with Windows Server, Network Cabling, CISCO hardware, HUB and Router and disk mapping
- Thorough knowledge of networking components, Cisco IOS, backup and disaster recover procedures
- Huge knowledge of networks, operating systems, and applications vulnerabilities
- Proficient in Anti-virus applications, Windows OS Host Based Security Services and MS Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Computer Security Specialist, May 2006 â€“ Present
DSD Laboratories, Amarillo, TX
- Developed specific documentation for security program activities.
- Interpreted, and analyzed tests and test results for systems tested during the IV&V process.
- Performed verification and validation activities in accordance with company guidance.
- Developed risk mitigation plans; implemented risk mitigation and updated risk assessment documentation.
- Provided POA&M support through remediation, compliance assessment.
Computer Security Specialist, March 2003 â€“ April 2006
Prg group, Amarillo, TX
- Monitored computer viruses and updated virus protection systems.
- Modified and updated computer security files.
- Planned and implemented computer system with personnel and outside vendors.
- Monitored use of data files and regulated access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Performed risk assessments and executed tests of data processing system.
- Ensured functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, KY