4945 Laurel Lane
Terminal, TX 79703
Career Objective Corporate Communications Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in corporate communications
- In-depth knowledge of business communications practices and procedures
- Skilled in developing and executing successful corporate communications plans
- Expert in tracking and reporting communications programs
- Solid understanding of marketing, advertising, and presentation techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, flawless accuracy, and follow-through
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Corporate Communications Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Millipore, Terminal, TX
- Promoted brand through media outreach and support of press, media, trade show and Web communication initiatives.
- Supported Director of Communications efforts to raise the external profile of key senior executives.
- Assisted in adopting social media communications for external PR and communication.
- Updated and posted media room content on website.
- Assisted in media monitoring and compilation of quarterly and annual metrics reports.
Corporate Communications Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
TW Telecom, Terminal, TX
- Tracked, administered and managed marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Assisted in the development, design and production of collateral and sales presentation materials.
- Assisted in the planning and implementation of various corporate events managed by the Corporate Communications team throughout the year.
- Developed and coordinated particular customer communications.
- Developed and published particular internal communications.
- Monitored and managed telecom’s social media and Web 2.0 strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Business Communications, Olivet College, Olivet, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated