2299 Sundown Lane
Austin, TX 78759
Career Objective To obtain a position as Crime Prevention Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in criminal investigative supervisory
- Sound knowledge of legal, judicial and evidentiary procedures
- In-depth knowledge of state laws related to the crime of shoplifting and apprehensions
- Skilled in operating and monitoring CCTV systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to effectively persuade and inform others regarding city operations
- Remarkable ability to tact and assertiveness required when working with the public
Crime Prevention Specialist, May 2006 – Present
University of Maine System, Austin, TX
- Scheduled crime prevention presentations.
- Collected, analyzed, prepared and disseminated information regarding crime prevention and crime statistics.
- Designed, implemented and monitored crime prevention programs.
- Maintained crime prevention file.
- Served as liaison with other local police agencies.
- Operated standard office equipment.
Crime Prevention Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Sandy City, Austin, TX
- Handled public inquiries regarding crime prevention.
- Planned & conducted meetings with citizens & businesses.
- Prepared literature for distribution to individuals & businesses.
- Tracked, reviewed and accessed current crime trends & developed crime prevention strategies accordingly.
- Prepared monthly report for supervisor documenting activities in the Crime Prevention Division.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology & Criminal Justice, Loras College, Dubuque, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated