4191 Wines Lane
Houston, TX 77030
Career Objective Seeking work as a Customer Relations Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified relationship management professional with huge experience in Customer relations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and internet
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to quickly identify and respond to external customer needs
- Outstanding ability to relate well in multicultural environments
Customer Relations Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Saxon Mortgage Services, Houston, TX
- Resolved complex functions related to research and escalated customer issues.
- Served as escalation point for less experienced employees with non-routine inquiries.
- Handled customer inquiries ensuring department service level metrics and RESPA guidelines.
- Handled e-mail inquiries and ensured all Qualified Written Requests are adequately recorded.
- Completed credit bureau disputes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Trained employees and provided backup to Team Lead.
Customer Relations Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Suburban Propane, Houston, TX
- Addressed high volume of incoming calls.
- Resolved customer complaints in friendly and tactful manner.
- Ensured customer service quality, efficiency, and accuracy for all call transactions.
- Identified uncover additional sales and service opportunities.
- Pursued new customer opportunities.
- Followed up on marketing campaigns and inactive customer lists, tracked leads, and captured cross-selling opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business & Telecommunications, Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated