2624 Trymore Road
Owatonna, MN 55060
Career Objective Looking for a position as a Customer Support Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in customer service and support environment
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and have a positive disposition
- Amazing ability to work extended hours when needed to help meet project deadlines as well as work nonstandard hours
Customer Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
All Web Leads, Inc., Owatonna, MN
- Identified, investigated, and resolved customer complaints and concerns.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and complex account configurations.
- Followed-up with existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, consulted on new features, and identified up-sell opportunities.
- Processed and validated return requests in a timely fashion.
- Collected balances on delinquent accounts.
- Recorded all customer interactions into admin and CRM systems.
Customer Support Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Constant Contact, Inc. , Owatonna, MN
- Handled support inquiries via telephone and live chat.
- Enlightened customers about features and online help resources.
- Independently resolved technical and customer support issues and escalated cases.
- Provided recommendations for enhancements to the Product Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Recommended improvement in FAQ and Knowledge Base and Constant Contact Customer Support staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Minot State University, Minot, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated