4528 Radford Street
Louisville, KY 40203
Job Objective Looking for work within the company in the position of Deployment Specialist. Experienced with behind the scenes managerial duties as well as hands-on work in the industry
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in development, public relations, volunteer management
- Wide knowledge of social services and non-profit organization
- Familiarity with special events, fundraising activities and other public functions
- Amazing ability to manage independently
- Superior Project Management Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Jacobs Technology, Inc., Louisville, KY
May 2006 – Present
- Assured compliance with Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement clauses.
- Managed Technical Expert Status Accreditation.
- Imparted and monitored training and medical screening information.
- Collaborated with processing and departure points.
- Formulated Ensure Letters of Introduction.
Engineering Solutions and Products, Inc., Louisville, KY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Outlined new signature authorities.
- Managed adding new contracts to SPO.
- Coordinated with high ranking civilians.
- Monitored deployed employees work hours.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Robeson Community College, Lumberton, NC