1739 Bombardier Way
Lambertville, MI 48144
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a Development Specialist within a qualified and stable company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in development and volunteer management
- Huge knowledge of database management
- Deep knowledge of social services and non-profit organization
- Familiarity with computer applications
- Amazing ability to meet timelines
- Outstanding ability to manage flexible work schedule
Venture Strategies Innovations, Lambertville, MI
May 2006 – Present
- Managed fundraising data management systems.
- Updated donor records and donor recognition process.
- Collaborated with Finance and Administration Department.
- Formulated departmental reports and carried out donor prospect research.
- Aided grant submission process.
American Heart Association, Lambertville, MI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Aided coordination of projects.
- Outlined events as assigned.
- Imparted staff support to division auxiliary groups.
- Formulated press releases and feature stories.
- Managed budget development and grants.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated