1353 Mattson Street
Portland, OR 97230
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Developmental Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of early childhood intervention
- Huge knowledge of principles of normalization and behavior management
- Deep knowledge of parent education groups
- Amazing ability to adapt to learning environments
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with volunteers
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Kennedy Donovan Center Inc., Portland, OR
May 2006 – Present
- Acted as member of Tran disciplinary team.
- Screened fresh clients and handled annual evaluations of children.
- Imparted case management and referral services.
- Handled enforcement of IFSPs.
- Extended teaching and consultation to team members.
- Formulated narrative reports of assessments.
MSPCC, Portland, OR
March 2003 – April 2006
- Maintained children’s development and aided family.
- Coordinated with community service providers.
- Established activities for parent and parent groups.
- Marketed ongoing parental involvement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH