212 Bolman Court
Henning, IL 60963
Job Objective To help the company grow and expand using my experience as EEO Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience within Federal sector EEO programs
- Huge knowledge of outlining diversity employment programs
- Deep knowledge of applicable administrative laws
- Familiarity with legal framework of EEP
- Amazing ability to direct changes
- Outstanding ability to perform duties
- Superior analysis skills
Acelsior, Inc.,, Henning, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Evaluated procedures and carried out comprehensive research.
- Formulated EEO reports and administered informal complaint process.
- Supervised Alternative Dispute Resolution process.
- Outlined acceptance and dismissal determinations.
- Assessed investigative plans and handled queries from Congress.
Terrahealth Inc., Henning, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Carried out informal counseling interviews.
- Maintained computer database system.
- Assessed formal discrimination complaints.
- Formulated written correspondence and policy letters.
- Outlined settlement agreements and carried out compliance requirements.
- Executed EEO related training.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC