1120 Simpson Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Job Objective Experienced Environmental Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience administering environmental programs
- Huge knowledge of environmental laws
- Familiarity with RCRA, SDWA, CERCLA, SARA, Clean Water Act and Clean Air act
- Amazing ability to multitask
- Superior administrative and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
SWCA Environmental Consultants, Harrisburg, PA
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with ESH and manufacturing resources.
- Aided compliance process and completion of regulatory reports.
- Managed favorable image with communities.
- Administered site environmental incident investigation teams.
- Conducted environmental audits and aided media compliance.
Energy Transfer Partners, Harrisburg, PA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Imparted technical support and maintenance to Environmental Division.
- Established and managed management plans.
- Aided maintenance of ISO14001 & EMS compliance.
- Assessed regulatory requirements and coordinated in environmental education programs.
- Formulated preparation of informational and briefing materials.
- Outlined training materials and handout materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Sciences
Cabrillo College, Aptos, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated