3851 Emily Drive
Columbia, SC 29210
Job Objective Seeking work as an Equine Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in intermediate equitation
- Huge knowledge of facilitating group recreation activities
- Deep knowledge of horse care and stable management
- Amazing ability to use equipment and tools
Kelly Scientific Resources, Columbia, SC
May 2006 – Present
- Managed treating wounds, set fractures and delivered foals.
- Handled judgment in horse shows.
- Aided training and breeding horses.
- Scrutinized horse health and managed administrative duties.
- Coordinated exams, emergency treatments and research.
Seminole Tribe of Florida, Columbia, SC
March 2003 – April 2006
- Maintained inventory and assured necessary feed and medications are available.
- Coordinated with the Director.
- Assured compliance with Seminole Tribe of Florida policies.
- Managed records and formulated reports.
High School Diploma
Windsor High School, Windsor, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated