4462 Goldie Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective To acquire a position as an ESL Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in college level writing center
- Huge knowledge of multimedia software
- Deep knowledge of ESL concepts
- Familiarity with Spanish
- Amazing ability to manage independently and in a team
- Outstanding ability to outlined schedule for instruction of students
- Ability to meet the Dimensions of Effective Teaching established by Public Schools
University of North Carolina, Cincinnati, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Coached consultants to educate English language learners.
- Coordinated with faculty and staff.
- Outlined and presented workshops and handouts.
- Aided writing groups in University’s ESL communities.
- Collaborated with campus departments.
Boston Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Coordinated with teachers in programs.
- Maintained records and developed a safe learning environment.
- Established partnerships with families.
- Gathered data to assess student mastery of ESL and instructional content.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA
Master’s Degree in Education
Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood Springs, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated