4712 Marion Street
Milton, VT 5468
Job Objective Seeking a position as Field Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in phlebotomy
- Amazing ability to manage flexible schedule
- Outstanding ability to perform weekly delivery functions
- Ability to motivate participants
- Superior organizational, communication and problem solving skills
ACE Hardware, Milton, VT
May 2006 – Present
- Developed working relationships with retailers and field teams.
- Established annual integrated marketing plans.
- Coordinated with field and Oak Brook teams.
- Monitored Ace Rewards program is being implemented.
- Guided retailers and retailer groups.
Channel Partners, Milton, VT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Acted as liaison and relationship builder.
- Coached store reps and formulated reports.
- Coordinated in on-going training.
- Managed administrative duties and handled supervisor requests.
- Handled product displays and product functionality.
- Carried out product demonstrations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Marketing
Keystone College, La Plume, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated