2595 Chicago Avenue
Hanford, CA 93230
Job Objective To obtain a position as HIM Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Working kknowledge of health information management systems and procedures
- Ability to answer the phone and helps customers with their needs
- Ability to provide non-confidential information to outside requesters
- Ability to enter and maintain information in the patient documentation system
- Ability to check records in and out of the department
Capital Health, Hanford, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Executed computer network administrative support.
- Administered department electronic applications.
- Aided coordinating variety of data management functions.
- Maintained system configuration and managed analysis of new system installs.
- Handled issues with system access.
Lovelace Womens Hospita, Hanford, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed ongoing medical record review.
- Formulated statistical reports and records.
High School Diploma
Beacon Therapeutic School, Calument Park, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated