1795 Saint Marys Avenue
Holland Patent, NY 13354
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a HSE Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in commensurate HSE fundamentals
- Ability to develop, upgrade, and manage HSE programs
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health concerns
- Ability to conduct investigations of project incidents
- Ability to obtain and protect collected data
- Wide knowledge of regulations affecting environmental, health, and safety
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Shell Oil Company, Holland Patent, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Administered HSE key business activities.
- Imparted HSE project oversight.
- Extended support to global HSSE Team.
- Aided HSSE data gathering.
- Carried out building fire life-safety assessments.
- Coordinated health risk assessments.
Cameron, Holland Patent, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Carried out environmental aspects and risk assessment evaluation.
- Coordinated in HSE plans and aided HSSE inspection.
- Executed Toolbox sessions and HSE pep talks.
- Attended Routine HSE meetings
- Collaborated in incident investigation and HSE trainings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Athens State University, Athens, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated