3392 Oakwood Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Job Objective Seeking position as an Immigration Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with visa and immigration issues
- Huge knowledge of managing U.S. Customs and Immigration Services
- Deep knowledge of immigration regulations
- Wide knowledge of H-1B processes and requirements
- Outstanding ability to read and apply legal material
- Superior record keeping and documentation skills
Black & Veatch Corporation, New York, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Acted as central point of contact.
- Imparted internal oversight for immigration services.
- Handled internal inquiries and aided resolution.
- Managed foreign national profiles.
- Extended immigration training for HR and Management.
Amdocs, New York, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Coordinated with employees, HR representatives and recruiters.
- Managed process for new and extension work permits.
- Aided employees to obtain Canadian business.
- Collaborated with employees and I-9 representatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Casper College, Casper, WY