538 Foley Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Job Objective To use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as an Insurance Specialist in my chosen field. Years of education and experience can help better the company as well.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Patient Accounting health care field
- Huge knowledge payer’s application billing
- Deep knowledge of additional insurance payer’s billing
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Good understanding of basic medical terminology
- Amazing ability to obtain payer specific details and healthcare revenue cycle
- Ability to complete additional payer billing and collections
- Outstanding ability to manage independently
Children’s Care Hospital & School, Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2006 – Present
- Reviewed insurance for initial visits.
- Managed pre-determination authorization.
- Coordinated with therapists and coordinated with billing staff.
- Assessed insurance for outpatient clinics.
- Imparted counseling to patients.
Accretive Health, Fort Lauderdale, FL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Reviewed insurance of governmental, commercial and third party liability claims.
- Scrutinized accounts and managed individual reimbursement goals.
- Gathered missing insurance for patients.
- Coordinated with collectors and formulated each account.
- Evaluated new information and corresponded with other team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Park University, Parkville, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated