3818 Round Table Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as an IT Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of Production Support
- Huge knowledge of servers, routers and wireless access points
- Deep knowledge of modern day desktop hardware
- Familiarity with hardware troubleshooting
- Proficecny in using UNIX, SQL, Oracle and WAN and LAN
- Amazing ability to manage DTS and SSIS packages
- Outstanding ability to maintain server uptime
- Superior interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Ryder, Cincinnati, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with product management.
- Collaborated with key accounts.
- Conducted analysis by monitoring metrics.
- Established System Support and documentation.
- Assisted Application Product Managers.
US General Services Administration, Cincinnati, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Aided as Systems Analyst.
- Coordinated with IT Specialists, Accountants and Financial Analysts.
- Enforced Agency-wide Enterprise Reports Management program projects.
- Carried out research to develop new IT products.
- Reviewed IT and financial policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
Talladega College, Talladega, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated