1193 Fowler Avenue
Marietta, GA 30067
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Lean Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with pull systems
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing environment
- Huge knowledge of project management
- Amazing ability to train Lean events
- Outstanding ability to influence others
- Superior computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-task skills
AP Technical Search, Marietta, GA
May 2006 – Present
- Coached employees in Lean Principles.
- Evaluated lean training materials.
- Headed kaizen events and activities.
- Gathered data to support Lean initiatives.
- Aided project teams with implementation.
- Assisted Operations teams and scrutinized lean implementations.
Rockwell Collins, Marietta, GA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed continuous improvement initiatives.
- Outlined opportunities to improvise productivity.
- Coached process owners in use of statistical tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated