338 Arthur Avenue
Scales Mound, IL 61075
Job Objective Literacy Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in teaching students and writing and reading related instructions
- Exceptional knowledge of data management tools
- Sound knowledge of pedagogical principles and practices
- Remarkable ability to work in a result oriented environment
- Outstanding ability to raise student scores
- Skilled to work on Microsoft applications
- Amazing skills to work on urban educational programs
- Proficient in executing bilingual literacy strategies
Lighthouse Academy, Scales Mound, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Developed target based literacy lesions according to state standards and curriculum guides and prepared necessary materials.
- Coordinated with small groups and provided literacy to grade level students.
- Designed content by developing instructional strategies and learning various objectives.
- Administered appropriate components to all developmental stages and provided expertise on same.
- Assisted students scoring less than acceptable benchmark and provided systematic instruction for same.
- Helped students to achieve desired level of mastery through appropriate methods.
Copper Canyon & Desert Pointe Academies, Scales Mound, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted students in providing full time reading intervention services.
- Administered data and ensured eligibility of students for programs.
- Analyzed student requirements and ensured maximum service level for all.
- Monitored students attending reading intervention and ensured addressing of student needs.
- Documented individual progress for each student and established required assessments.
- Coordinated with parents, teachers and members and assisted in developing student program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Central State University, Wilberforce, OH
Master’s Degree in Education
Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated