4670 Lang Avenue
Logan, UT 84321
Job Objective Looking for work within the company in the position of Meat Specialist. Experienced with behind the scenes managerial duties as well as hands-on work in the industry
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing work in food distribution industry
- Exceptional knowledge of providing training for trade journals
- Deep knowledge of Sysco products
- Immense ability to converse in English
- Exceptional ability perform basic calculations such as commissions and percentages
- Amazing communication skills
- Skilled in basic organization skills
Nash Finch Company, Logan, UT
May 2006 – Present
- Administered meat sales and maintained records of all meat accounts.
- Coordinated with retailers for special buy and new products in market.
- Assisted various meat operators in promoting strategies to increase meat sales.
- Evaluated working of stores, its pricing and promotional activities and made recommendations if required.
- Developed advertising circular program and prepared affiliated ad programs as required.
- Ensured compliance to all meat department directives and principles.
- Worked with affiliated retailer and distribution center
- Managed new businesses for development call.
Whole Foods Market, Logan, UT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Monitored standard of services and ensured optimal standards for same.
- Ensured optimal level of services to guests.
- Coordinated with vendors and placed orders for products as required.
- Trained team members in appropriate functioning of organization.
- Managed inventory and placed orders according to requirement
- Ensured a neat and clean working area at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated