4319 Rebecca Street
West Chicago, IL 60185
Job Objective Medical Administrative Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in working as a medical administrative specialist
- Exceptional ability to perform various duties as required
- Ability to relocate after program completion
- Ability to use data to inform instruction
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Good facilitation skills
Medical Administrative Specialist
Veterans Health Administration, West Chicago, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained professional relations with Public Affairs Officer and gave required information to public.
- Ensured compliance to all VA regulations and VAMC policy.
- Coordinated with patients for referral cases and transferring patients from and to hospital.
- Managed all non policy administration for hospital processes.
- Monitored contact received in operating hours of facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated