3177 Commerce Boulevard
Lincoln, NE 68501
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as a Navy Intelligence Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing navy intelligence using various software and systems
- Profound knowledge of security requirements
- Deep knowledge of ADP systems and SCIF space
- Immense ability to conduct analysis on applications
- Sound ability to prepare briefings
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work for extended work
- Proficient in color perception
Navy Intelligence Specialist
Naval Intelligence Command, Lincoln, NE
May 2006 – Present
- Monitored work of Naval Undersea Research and Threat Analysis Center and ensured efficiency.
- Analyzed all source intelligence and provided support to various deployed forces.
- Prepared draft and provided level support to naval forces.
- Designed all formal and informal briefings.
- Assisted various departments in analyzing various applications.
High School Diploma
Bradford High School, Starke, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated