1393 Roguski Road
Lisbon, LA 71048
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Nutrition Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in analyzing nutritional content and preparing associated education programs for a clinic environment
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP Food Safety System and related principles
- Deep knowledge of nutrition analysis and dietary guidelines
- Immense ability to analyze laboratory data
- Exceptional ability to interpret importance of organic foods
- Skilled to perform basic math in programs
- Amazing communication skill sin both oral and written forms
- Proficient in planning diet for people with special needs
Futurestep, Lisbon, LA
May 2006 – Present
- Developed and executed various nutrition service programs according to Head Start Program.
- Ensured compliance to Federal, State and Grantee guidelines.
- Provided high quality services to whole family and staff.
Providence Health & Services, Lisbon, LA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed and performed research on wellness programs for stress and weight management.
- Maintained and analyzed daily reports.
- Evaluated efficient working of all wellness and weight loss programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Education
Williston State College, Williston, ND