3097 Liberty Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as an Office Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing work in an office environment
- Huge knowledge of policies and associated terminology
- Profound knowledge of computer systems and related software
- Immense ability to maintain professional relationships with parents, students and staff members
- Exceptional ability to manage all resources effectively for a project
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to operate various office equipments
- Proficient in evaluating reports according to procedures and policies
Amedisys, Los Angeles, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained records for all classification and maintained compiled all data.
- Analyzed all technical data and performed all required calculations.
- Drafted all communications, monitored complaints and ensured timely resolution for same.
- Coordinated with various departments using available resources resolved all procedural problems.
- Reviewed reports, identified any errors and performed corrections as per requirement.
- Managed all new and revised procedures and ensured appropriate communication to staff on same.
- Monitored office procedures and policies and recommended changes if required.
- Planned work and prioritized it according to requirements.
Concentra, Los Angeles, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed all mail with help USPS by using all approved postage equipments.
- Performed inspection on production cycle and analyzed output.
- Coordinated with service personnel and collected required data to resolve all equipment issues.
- Maintained an inventory of all packaged materials.
- Administered office equipments to customers with help of computer systems.
High School Diploma
Saint Gregory High School, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated