4287 Hillside Drive
Charlestown, MA 2129
Job ObjectiveTo use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Paralegal Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in understanding all research techniques and assisting in drafting all required legal correspondence
- Deep knowledge legal research and associated principles and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of litigation systems and processes
- Remarkable ability to manage confidential data efficiently
- Exceptional ability to analyze various legal issues and perform research
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to analyze situations and provide judgment
- Proficient in managing office automation process
- Familiarity in evaluating legal citations
FPMI Solutions, Inc., Charlestown, MA
May 2006 – Present
- Analyzed financial situations and examined all cases under bankruptcy codes and processed it accordingly.
- Evaluated all bankruptcy petitions and ensured legal compliance to code related to state and in non compliance made recommendations to initiate action.
- Performed review of all applications and ensured compliance all qualifications.
- Managed and analyzed various disclose statements and ensured presence of legal calls for debtors.
- Assisted attorneys in performing research and drafting required pleadings for case.
- Participated in reviewing sessions for performance of all trustees.
US ARMY, Charlestown, MA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered departmental caseload data and processed all incoming information.
- Evaluated medical records and legal files of clients prior to consultation.
- Coordinated with departmental staff and submitted various study claim files.
- Analyzed customer requirement and coordinated functions accordingly.
- Maintained file log for special study materials.
- Monitored case statues and provided regular updates on systems.
High School Diploma
Winchester Alternate High School, Winsted, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated