263 Walton Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Pension Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in administering pension plans
- Operational knowledge of computer systems
- Deep knowledge of pension law and trust accounting
- Immense ability to coordinate with participants
- Exceptional ability to identify and resolve issues
- Sound communication skills
- Skilled to organize work according to required time
Flowserve, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2006 – Present
- Managed and monitored global employee programs for foreign exchange contracts and rate swaps.
- Analyzed all post retirement obligations and performed required accounting.
- Monitored all foreign exchange contracts for non US sites.
- Administered effective of earnings accounts such as Oracle and Hyperion.
- Performed ad hoc analysis on various departments.
- Maintained all SOX controls and developed procedures.
- Coordinated with various internal and external auditors to work effectively.
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, Salt Lake City, UT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Prepared estimates of pensions and final related payments.
- Administered effective working of 401K plan.
- Monitored everyday pension issues and resolved it effectively.
- Coordinated with various plan members to perform work.
- Maintained pension files and ensured accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Kent State University, Kent, OH
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated