501 Radio Park Drive
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Professional Placement Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing business and marketing aspects of various business
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Deep knowledge of telephone systems and etiquettes
- Immense ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to prepare of network of potential employers
- Proficient in collecting and performing research
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 2006 – Present
- Developed effective professional relations with both carriers and underwriters and analyzed strengths.
- Designed and implemented client marketing message for underwriters.
- Evaluated client exposure in market according to insurance market and its knowledge.
- Analyzed client requirements and prepared proposals providing solutions for risks.
- Coordinated with various teams to determine risk solution for client team.
- Maintained knowledge of risk market conditions and managed changing insurance market.
- Assisted in developing new products and established a price for same process.
- Collaborated with client teams and provided methods to retain client.
Willis Group Holdings plc, Atlanta, GA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted production team and prepared designs for appropriate coverage of programs.
- Maintained knowledge on various products and market and assisted producers on same.
- Monitored policy analyzed its working and binding documents.
- Prepared presentation and finalized all carrier and client quotes.
- Coordinated with clients and prepared best programs for clients and optimal coverage.
- Provided training to assistant placement brokers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
Skyline College, San Bruno, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated