1233 North Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68508
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Presentation Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in preparing financial presentations for production units
- Exceptional knowledge of specialized applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Thorough knowledge of Macintosh and PC platforms
- Remarkable ability to convert files on both platforms
- Outstanding ability to multitask and complete work within deadlines
- Skilled to provide optimal levels of customer service
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written platforms
- Proficient in working Microsoft applications
Time Warner, Lincoln, NE
May 2006 – Present
- Assisted in clients in preparing high quality pitch books and presentations for clients.
- Reviewed and imported if required various graphic files.
- Developed and edited multi page documents with help of templates and design sheets.
- Evaluated and proof read all projects and ensured accuracy of projects.
- Coordinated with team members on various complex projects.
- Maintained production tracking data.
- Managed all confidential information and assisted in maintaining it.
- Worked with managers and clients and completed work within deadline.
Direct Supply, Inc, Lincoln, NE
March 2003 – April 2006
- Analyzed client requirements and goals and prepared creative presentations to achieve same.
- Coordinated with creative directors and developed PowerPoint templates according to guidelines and templates.
- Prepared business templates for clients and participated in all design rehearsals.
- Performed image searches as required for presentations.
- Participated in all weekly status meetings.
- Evaluated presentations and developed solutions for competitor advantage.
Associate Degree in Multimedia
Lawson State Community College, Birmingham, AL