1823 Still Street
Mansfield, OH 44902
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Process Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing and defining processes and managing production introduction into market
- Operational knowledge of Internet and Microsoft applications
- Outstanding knowledge of quality control methodologies
- Immense ability to manage heavy workflow
- Sound ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to identify and resolve problems
- Solid understanding of providing optimal levels of customer service skills
Evenflo Company, Inc., Mansfield, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Planned and implemented continuous improvement projects for production quality.
- Assisted Quality Department team in developing and maintain quality control methodologies.
- Performed troubleshoot on processes and resolved all issues related to new products launch and changeovers.
- Coordinated with tooling department team and implemented all efficient technologies.
- Assisted production staff in increasing efficiency of machines and decreasing scrap rate.
- Developed quality metrics for various process improvement projects.
- Maintained effective knowledge on various molding process technologies.
MKS Instruments, Mansfield, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed and unified all engineering processes for organization.
- Provided support to user community and ensured engagement of all stake holders.
- Trained team members and provided subject matter expertise for same.
- Analyzed process model development and performed research on best practices.
- Facilitated in performing structural and cultural changes for attaining project goals.
- Designed various presentations and provided training documentation on same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA