4821 Chapel Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as a Procurement Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in FAR and ISM
- Admirable experience in supply sourcing, procuring military requirements and purchasing various commodities
- Outstanding knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of book keeping principles and its application
- Remarkable ability to supervise working of employees for purchasing duties
- Exceptional ability to interpret technical specifications and drawings
- Skilled to plan strategies
- Excellent skills to work in a fast pace environment and multi task
- Proficient in analyzing all supplies and materials
- Solid understanding of public law and FAR regulations
Louisiana Department of State Civil Service, Sugar Land, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained a supply base for base paper and adhesive raw materials.
- Coordinated with various departments for purchasing activities and maintaining inventory in an effective manner.
- Administered all purchase requisitions and processed all purchase change orders.
- Performed cost analysis on all major commodities and planned its volume.
- Monitored work of assigned subcontractors and scheduled its cost.
- Developed new supply sources and recommended various cost saving proposals.
- Collaborated with Quality Control and suppliers and resolved all quality issues.
- Trained procurement team in getting management approvals for commodities.
PG&E Corporation, Sugar Land, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed financial tracking and billing process and prepared purchase orders.
- Coordinated with daily and third party logistics provider and managed inventory.
- Monitored all sending materials orders and ensured appropriate data transmissions according to schedule.
- Evaluated daily inventory receipts and prepared reports to be presented to third party logistics provider.
- Provided support to procurement management teams and answered all inquiries for product availability.
- Ensured compliance to all company and departmental guidelines.
Associate Degree in Business Management
Alfred University, Alfred, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated