1324 Watson Lane
Banner Elk, NC 28604
Job Objective Seeking a position as Property Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in checking proper rotation of stocks and expiration checks and managed optimal levels of customer services
- Operational knowledge of hospital materials and distribution systems
- Huge knowledge of OHSU systems and medical terminology
- Immense ability to maintain effective relationships with various employees
- Outstanding ability to adapt to changing environment and assignments
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to perform basic math for property processes
- Proficient in managing inventory and required records
Travelers Insurance, Banner Elk, NC
May 2006 – Present
- Evaluated all applicants and insured equipment of fire and smoke detection for various properties.
- Performed surveys of locations and analyzed for all exposures in environment.
- Assisted in performing tests for various fire protection equipments and maintained reliability of same.
- Reviewed all construction plans and evaluated designs for sprinkler and detection systems.
- Assisted risk control generalists and account executives in providing tehcncial assistance.
- Coordinated with clients and developed ways to reduce or prevent loss.
- Prepared technical documents and bulletins with help of underwriting business partners.
- Trained subordinates in property loss control and participated in associated workshops.
Westfield Group, Banner Elk, NC
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed various processes and systems for various underwriters and engineers.
- Analyzed all scenarios and determined validity for processes.
- Monitored business trends and managed work of specific occupancy groups.
- Designed training programs for various corporate sectors.
- Performed audits on all technical and procedural processes and recommended improvements.
- Prepared strategies for continuous improvement for underwriting process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated